EARTH Limited is a 501c3 environmental education non-profit located at Southwick’s Zoo in Mendon, MA. EARTH Ltd’s mission is to inspire commitment to protect and conserve our planet and our future. We fulfill this mission by offering interactive educational programming at Southwick’s Zoo and throughout the community, as well as by supporting global and local conservation initiatives. EARTH Ltd is financially supported through donations and memberships.
EARTH Ltd Membership Representative
EARTH Limited is currently accepting applications for a seasonal, full-time Membership Representative. The EARTH Ltd Membership Representative is the primary contact for inquiries regarding EARTH Ltd memberships. This includes processing new memberships and renewals, as well as creating member reports and maintaining the member database. As members of EARTH Ltd receive free admission to Southwick’s Zoo during the regular season, the Membership Representative will also be responsible for interactions with zoo guests, and answering in-person and phone questions regarding general zoo information. The EARTH Ltd Membership Representative must be comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment and must be a strong team player.
Approximate work schedule will be five days a week from April through the end of October.
- Deal directly with guests; responds to guest inquiries, comments and concerns. Provide general and event information, including information about the zoo, hours of operation, memberships, etc.
- Process new membership transactions and renewals.
- Responsible for drawer count and the preparation of daily transaction documents.
- Responsible for answering questions about general zoo information, rerouting customers to appropriate departments, membership questions and transactions.
- Responsible for answering questions about EARTH Ltd and the programs offered.
- Assist with preparations for after hour events, fundraisers, and other EARTH sponsored events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Computer proficient with working knowledge of MS Word, Excel.
- Willingness to learn web-based Twin Oaks software for processing memberships.
- Must be available weekends.
- Required to attend several after-hours events in the evenings.
- Personable presence with the desire to interact with the general public.
- Communication skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to: Betsey@southwickszoo.com with the subject line “EARTH Ltd Membership Representative”.