Become a Member
Why should you join EARTH Limited?
- Our educational programs including: Wild Adventure Programs, Junior Zookeeping, ZooMobiles, Rhino Encounters, Internships, and the Docent Program.
- Local and international conservation projects
- Special events for members and zoo visitors
- Educational signage and installations within Southwick’s Zoo
- Free general admission to Southwick’s Zoo during the zoo’s regular season for the duration of your membership. *
- Discounts on Wild Adventure Programs and Junior Zookeeping at Southwick’s Zoo
- Discounted price for rhino encounters.
- 10% merchandise discount in the Purple Peacock Giftshop.
- Invitations to members only after-hours events during the zoo season (additional non-member guests can be brought for an added fee)
- $10 ride wristbands at Southwick’s Zoo. 2021 Season Update: Kiddie Rides are closed at this time, however the Skyfari and Woodland Express Train are open daily, weather permitting.
- You’ll be helping us improve environmental education!
*Memberships expire one year from the date of purchase, and they must be renewed every 12 months. Each member receives their own card. Membership cards cannot be shared with other individuals.
|Individual Adult (age 13-61)||$102|
|Individual Child (age 3-12)||$72|
|Individual Senior (age 62+)||$72|
|1 Adult & Children
$102 + $72 per child
|2 Adults & 1 Child||$252|
|2 Adults & 2 Children||$322|
|2 Adults & 3 Children||$382|
|2 Adults & 4 or more Children
*If more than 4 children, the cost for each additional child is $22. To add 5 or more children, please call 1-800-258-9182 ext 208.
Ready to Purchase your Membership?
Memberships can be purchased or renewed:
- Online by clicking the button below
- At Southwick’s Zoo at the EARTH Discovery Center or the membership desk at the entrance.
Note: Memberships may only be purchased/renewed in-person during the zoo’s regular season (mid-April-October)
- Over the phone by calling the EARTH Ltd. Discovery Center at: 1-800-258-9182 ext 208
**Memberships expire one year from the date of purchase. Please make sure to get your key tag at the membership desk at Southwick’s Zoo during your first visit**
NOTE: If you purchase a new membership or renew an expired membership, your member code for educational programs, special events, etc. will not be available to use immediately. Please allow up to 48 hours for your member code to be added. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Located at Southwick's Zoo
2 Southwick Street, Mendon, MA
Phone: (800) 258-9182
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Located at Southwick’s Zoo
2 Southwick’s Street
Mendon, MA 01756