Why Join EARTH Limited?
Want to help the planet, conserve wildlife, and educate yourself and others about the amazing animals that live in the zoo?
Well then it sounds like you need to join EARTH Ltd!
When you become an EARTH Ltd. member, you help to make sure our foundation can continue to provide quality educational opportunities for zoo visitors and the larger community. Education is key; the more we can spread the word about conservation and endangered species, the more people will be compelled to take much needed action on behalf of our planet. So if you want to help take care of Mother Earth and all of her animals, then join EARTH Ltd. today!
Your Membership Supports:
International and local conservation projects
Community outreach, including the ZooMobile Program
Member appreciation nights
Educational programming at Southwick’s Zoo
Ongoing behavioral research
Ready to Purchase your Membership?
You can purchase or renew you membership at:
- The Zoo (at the EARTH Discovery Center or the membership desk at the entrance)
- Over the phone by calling the EARTH Ltd. Discovery Center at: 1-800-258-9182 ext 208
- Online by clicking the button below
*Online memberships are NOT complete until you receive your key tag in-person at the membership desk at Southwick’s Zoo during your first visit
EARTH Ltd is a non-profit organization, and we rely on proceeds from memberships, fundraisers, and donations to run our education programs. Members of EARTH receive the following benefits:
- Free general admission to Southwick’s Zoo during the zoo’s regular season for the duration of your membership. *Memberships must be renewed every 12 months.
- Discounts on Wild Adventure Programs and Junior Zookeeping at Southwick’s Zoo
- Discounted price for rhino encounters.
- 10% merchandise discount in the Purple Peacock Giftshop.
- Invitations to members only after-hours events during the zoo season (additional non-member guests can be brought for an added fee)
- You’ll be helping us improve environmental education!
All membership proceeds go directly to the funding of our education programs, projects, research, and events.
*Memberships must be renewed every 12 months.
*Each member receives their own card. Membership cards cannot be shared with other individuals.
Located at Southwick's Zoo
2 Southwick Street, Mendon, MA
Phone: (800) 258-9182
Monday-Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Located at Southwick’s Zoo
2 Southwick’s Street
Mendon, MA 01756